Schnellleseweltmeister Sean Adam

Wie funktioniert Schnelllesen? Welche Techniken gibt es? Wie kann man es erlernen?

Moderatoren: Hannes, Boris

Antworten
Ulysses

Schnellleseweltmeister Sean Adam

Beitrag von Ulysses »

Bio: http://www.alphalearning.com/Sean%20Adam.htm

aus http://www.msoworld.com/brain/mental/br ... _adam.html :
MSO_Admin
Good evening! Sean Adam will arrive shortly.

MSO_Admin
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Sean Adam! We're pleased and proud to have Mr. Adam here. He has already sent an opening statement which you can see at http://www.msoworld.com/chat/adamstate.html. Click on that link with your right hand mouse button to see the statement. I understand that he is ready to take questions from the floor, so whenever you are all ready, we look forward to what you all have to say!

Jane
I saw Tony Buzan's previous statement about eye muscle training. How important is it to treat reading as a physical skill?

Sean_Adam
It is extremely important. Reading is physical; memory is mental! The ability to move the eye muscles faster and faster with control requires at least one to five minutes each day. In fact, on our training courses, everyone practises eye exercises every twenty minutes. It is very important that all exercise, whether eye muscles or building the biceps of each arm, is done in a balanced way. We use EEG to ensure that both eyes and both sides of the brain are working in a co-ordinated manner.

Wired
Can speed reading be learned at a very early age (i.e. 1st grade)?

Sean_Adam
Absolutely; the youngest person we ever trained to have a balanced brain was three months old! The ability to create eye focus and eye control can be taught literally from birth and works even better with use of the EEG and light and sound to ensure control is prefect. In addition, the younger you start training a brain, the easier and more efficient it is to train the brain.

In fact, there was a famous article in Life magazine about a group of elderly nuns improving their brain and their conclusion was the one with the most toys wins! Therefore, the more new experiences one can have at the earliest age will create more connections between the neurons of the brain so it's possible to use more than the fifteen billion neurons that most people are using - and leaving 285 billion unused. More experiences and more training uses more neurons, increases the IQ and increases efficiency.

Sean_Adam
Hi, I see SamH has entered the room! Is that Sam Hanbury? The world's #1 dyslexic? Reading speed of three words per minute? IQ of 145? Equals dyslexic rating 142, highest ever recorded?

SamH
Hi Sean. That's me!

Sean_Adam
Is that you, Sam?

SamH
Yes, Sean! Right - and 146.

Sean_Adam
*laughs* OK, Sam, what's your reading speed now?

SamH
Haven't counted recently... 220.

Sean_Adam
A note: Sam has just recently concluded her first proper control test to train dyslexics with Brainwave I in the UK. How did it go, Sam?

SamH
Very well - and there was a big increase in the reading speed of all the children.

Wired
Can you speak about "sub-vocalization" and "re-reading". Are those 2 basic things to NOT do?

Sean_Adam
Sub-vocalisation is caused because everyone was taught to read out loud to other people. It is necessary to learn a second way of reading, silently to oneself. That is the biggest problem with normal reading training courses - that they attempt to teach you to read the "proper" way, when in fact you need two ways to read: out loud to other people at 200 wpm, the speed of speech, and silently to yourself at 600-800 wpm within a few hours of training and 1-2000 wpm within a few months of training. But you always retain the ability to read out loud to other people by sub-vocalisation. The second point from wired is from re-reading. Re-reading is caused by not using a pointer. The eye cannot follow words across the page without a pin or a finger device. With a pointing device, backskipping or rereading is eliminated.

Sean_Adam
Back to Sam; how fast are you reading now?

SamH
220 wpm.

Sean_Adam
And what did you mean by "the test was a success"?

SamH
Great increase in reading speed.

Sean_Adam
Ah! So Sam is reading at 220 wpm - this is fantastic for someone who all teachers told would never be able to read.

SamH
Best was 40 to 162 - better than 5 wpm, eh?

Sean_Adam
*laughs* Absolutely! And now, even more important, Sam has just trained other dyslexics to read at 162 wpm!

SamH
Sam claps and thanks Sean for opening a new world for me to go back to college. All six showed an increase and concentration and memory and so on - and physcal co-ordinaton too!

Sean_Adam
That is the real proof of a system that works, when it can be taught to one person and then this one person can go and teach it and get the same results for other people. That is the value of the science behind Brainwave I.

Wired
I am not familiar with your courses. Do you have a "speed reading" course, or is it a more general brain training type course?

Sean_Adam
Please check our site for full information. While we primarily do speed reading, it is actually a general brain training course. Whether we are training a race driver or a golfer, step one is to teach proper reading skills.

Henry
Sean, information processing is critical to personal business performance. Is there an upper limit to speed reading?

Sean_Adam
Is there an upper limit? Yes, Henry, there is an upper limit to speed reading; it is governed by the speed of the eye movement. The current record for that is 1700 wpm for eye movement to read every word at 3 lines per eye focus, which is approximately 5000 wpm. Anyone who claims a speed above that is not reading, they are scanning. The reason I can only read at 3,800 wpm is I lose 1200 wpm marking the important points while I'm reading.

Sean_Adam
Is Henry Henry Hopking, the famous shooting instructor?

Henry
Yes, and Investment Banker!

Sean_Adam
Hi, Henry - you're welcome! Henry is not only an investment banker but is also a great sporting trainer and recently took Ben Brunton from #7 in the world to #1 with only two days of training! How did you do it, Henry - what was the secret?

Henry
Ben Brunton is the youngest ever Clay Shooting World Champion at 22. While I was not training him in reading skills, he was looking for brainwave control - the ability to focus and concentrate under pressure.

MSO_Admin
You mentioned training race drivers - have you done anyone famous?

Sean_Adam
Yes, the one we can talk about is David Coulthard, others have not given permission yet to have their names mentioned! We also trained Richard Branson and Steve Fossett to control their brains for oxygen damage and sleep deprivation during their balloon flight. In fact, the only Brainwave I that has ever been lost was when they sunk it off the coast of Hawaii!

SamH
Well done my brother, eh, Sean?

Sean_Adam
Yeah, I wish your brother was still with us!

SamH
I hope he is about to join the discussion!

Sean_Adam
I hope he has a lawyer with him!

MSO_Admin
The really nice thing about the MSO chat sessions is that it's not just the star guests who are interesting - all the other chat session members have fascinating stories to tell. It's great to be with you all!

Jouni
Your introduction mentioned many clients of yours are from the army. What's their interest?

Sean_Adam
The first interest was from the German army at the University of Hamburg, which is the equivalent of Sandhurst or West Point, where we were training military officers to speak French. Their second application was to train helicopter pilots to memorise the forty steps required to evacuate a crashing helicopter. The third application was training parachutists to memorise the fourteen steps in landing from a parachute.

Perhaps the most interesting thing was that in all of the controlled groups tested, there were no injuries with the parachutists trained with our system, because they knew they knew; the others weren't quite sure! The learning speed in French for German officers increased from 12 words per hour to 36 words per hour. Other applications included concentration for shooting, stress control, and release of post-traumatic stress syndrome.

SamH
Sean - what do you have to say about brainwaves being contagious? One of my trial boys was really bad when his father was near.

Sean_Adam
Sam, you should be an expert on this! But for others who don't know, brainwaves are definitely contagious! If you walk into a room full of aggravating people then you begin to become aggravated yourself. If you walk into a room of peaceful, calm people then you become peaceful and calm yourself. As we have proved many times with multiple-EEG testing, brainwaves are fully contagious up to 1 metre and partially contagious up to 20 metres. Therefore it is extremely important to control the environment around the brain being tested. We had a case four years ago where one very agitated individual destroyed the brainwave control of ten senior Swiss bankers!

MSO_Admin
I have a question sent in by e-mail next... Jay Lewis, of Essex here in England, asks:

"I am interested in Speed Reading and would like to learn more, I have a well thumbed copy of Tony Buzan's "Speed Reading" but I would like to know if you can recommend any other books on the subject..? The books I have found so far tend to be very biased toward the American market and appear to be, how do you say this, a little "cheesey". If you can offer any advice I'd be grateful!"

Sean_Adam
Reading books about speed reading, in our opinion, is about as useful as a nun reading a Jacqueline Suzanne novel about sex - you have to experience it to understand it! The left and right brain have to be balanced and working together so the left brain can process words and the right brain create the visualisation simultaneously. The brain remembers pictures, images and emotions, not words. The second thing that has to be learned is the shift between 7 Hz for information input and 3 Hz for information storage. This can only be accomplished in less than 20-30 years through the use of electronic equipment.

Den
Sean, I had a great business experience related to reading things faster - including opportunities, would you like to hear about it? Hello Sean, I took the "Learn to learn" course in December in Switzerland.

Sean_Adam
Hi! Is this Dennis Hudson, international NLP expert? Sure, we would love to hear about it! What happened?

Den
I was able to restructure a contract so that at the end of the year a company get a check for $5,000,000 versus having to write one for $1,200,000!

Sean_Adam
So was your course with us worth the money? *laughs*

Den
No one else saw a simple solution hidden just below the surface; it was like the answer just came to me in an instant! Sean, the brain growth exercises that I do everyday really work! Yes, it was worth it to see everyone go silent and their jaws drop. One very important point about the solution; when the account manager went to the customer to set the meeting to discuss it, the customer asked is there a way out. Anyway the conversation lead to exactly what I had proposed including the numbers - not within 10, but exactly! What do you think of that, Sean?

Sean_Adam
Congratulations, Den!

Den
Would anyone like to have Sean talk about brain growth?

Sean_Adam
You were one of our best students ever! I'm happy to see that you continued to do your exercises and continued to control other people's brains!

SamH
So, Admin, was it you who called me He? when I am Samantha???

Sean_Adam
Yes, she's a very sexy lady!

MSO_Admin
Oops... my fault entirely, many apologies! *blush*

Sean_Adam
Brain growth is really a matter of increasing the number of the 285 billion unconnected neurons to be connected. The best way to do this is to have new thoughts - ie, think about a purple monkey instead of a grey monkey and you achieve a new axon-dendrite connection, just like plugging another light bulb into a string of Christmas tree lights! The more this is done, especially if it is done when the brain is held at 3 Hz, the more efficient it is and the IQ increases dramatically. There, in fact, is no upper limit to the IQ as Buzan has repeatedly said. However, we have noticed in corporate training that it's a good idea to stop the IQ at about 150 so that it is still easy to communicate with other people!

Henry
If, as according to Dr. S. E. Shaywitz, Yale University School of Medicine, - "Reading is the pinnacle of what humans can do, it is the most complex of human functions!", why is there so little emphasis on this discipline at MSO? What are the plans for this years Olympiad?

Sean_Adam
Direct that question to Chris - Chris should answer that question, he is in charge of MSO! It is a complete mystery to me why the MSO does not concentrate on it. At least, the only thing I know about for this year's plan is that I will be supervising the reading competition and will make it, I hope, more appropriate. I really wish that all MSO contestants would read Dr. Shaywitz and understand that all brain skills are a subset of reading.

Sean_Adam
Hi, Celeste! Welcome to the chat room! A nice name! What is your question or comment?

Celeste
Why is it a good idea to stop the IQ at 150 in training in a corporate environment?

SamH
I think Sean would say that it is to be sure you can cope with the real world too; it gets very elitist after 150 or so, not to mention lonely.

Sean_Adam
I agree with Sam that it becomes a little like taking a shower with your clothes on to communicate with someone with an IQ of 100-120 if the IQ is above 150. I also agree with Sam that it becomes lonely! There are many statements about it being lonely at the peak!

Celeste
Sam, do you mean a person would lose some sense of rationale?

Sean_Adam
Yes, the person does lose some sense of rationale and that becomes a big problem.

MSO_Admin
How do you measure an IQ when it reaches a level where "normal" IQ tests are no longer of use?

Sean_Adam
In our opinion, the only valid IQ test is the WAIS as it is the only one that has existed for over 100 years and it has been used on over 100,000,000 people. If you get above the maximum on the WAIS test, it's time to stop. I would not wish a 186 WAIS IQ on anybody! It is a royal pain in real life!

Celeste
I have had the immense fortune to take one of the courses utilizing the Brainwave 1 courses and it has completely changed my life. One very interesting by-product of using this equipment is that I now recognize "brain damage" in others and can determine to what degree most of the time. Also, it is very obvious when my own brain is in need of a "touch-up." I really want to thank you for inventing such a "life-saving" device, Sean!

Sean_Adam
Ah, Celeste! You took the Brainwave course and it completely changed your life... do you have another name? Why don't I remember you?

SamH
My mother and brother also thank you for changing their lives.

Celeste
Celeste is my middle name and chosen name to use. You would remember me as Cindy.

Sean_Adam
Ahh - now I know who Celeste is! So you are the Cindy, in the top 5 readers of the word at something like 1700 words per minute... and I believe you're also #3 in the world for brain control! Is that really you? Is there anybody in this chat room who is not world famous?

Celeste
I am honored you remember that! Yes that would be me. I am of course always looking to improve... what new developments do you have in your training?

Sean_Adam
This is an amazing group of people who have shown up tonight! What new developments - how about a new EEG the size of a cigarette package? Also, our new glasses with 70 LEDs are now being replaced by miniature LCD screens with 6000 light beams. The answer to the efficiency of our equipment is the optical beam theory of quantum physics so the more individual light beams we can generate the more powerful the effect on the 285 billion unused neurons.

On a second point on that, the way this works is by making all of the neurons fire light at the same frequency and the unconnected neurons then start dancing together, much like a minuet - a square dance where, if many people in the room are dancing to the same rhythm, they end up holding hands and making connections.

Celeste
Sean, has this equipment ever been tested on animals to see their brainwaves and see what effect it would have on an animal with a "problem" of some kind?

SamH
Yes - it worked great on Mum's horse.

Sean_Adam
Yes, the equipment has been tested on animals - I saw Pippa in the room earlier and she was the first person to use the equipment to change and repair damaged brains in horses.

SamH
She lost her computer connection but is on the phone to me. I can relay any questions to my Mum.

Sean_Adam
And to conduct the famous experiment with Monty Roberts, the horse-whisperer, proving that the way he trained horses was by tuning his brain to the horse's brain.

Sean_Adam
Pippa connected two sets of our equipment, one to the horse and one to Monty, and proved with EEGs that their brains were working in synchronicity. We would be happy to e-mail the EEGs of that famous experiment to anyone who is interested - and thank you very much for that, Pippa, that was a genius experiment!

Celeste
Do you think it would work on parrots who scream incessently, to train them to relax?

SamH
Yes, it trained them to relax and to balance the two sides of the brain. Mum says, "Thanks, Sean, it also proved the horse was in pain before we ever broke him in."

Celeste
I would be extremely interested in a copy of this experiment, and any ideas you would have as to setting up the equipment for use on our feathered friends!

Sean_Adam
It would be fantastic, but I'm afraid we've yet to take a few feathers off behind each of the bird's ears!

Jouni
Do you measure the IQ's of your clients systematically? What are the average and maximum levels of increase?

Sean_Adam
Yes, we expect each client to take a WAIS test before and after training, and also after 6 months. The average increase is 30 in 6 months - ie an increase from 100 to 130, or an increase from 120 to 150, after the 30-hour intiial training - and 5 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 6 months. The reading speed will also have increased to over 1000 wpm after 6 months.

Sean_Adam
So, question to Den and Henry: since you only took your courses two months ago, how fast are you guys reading now? I remember you both went from about 200 to about 600 during the first few days of the course; what have you done since? And how is the comprehension and memory?

Den
Sean, I am easily reading 600 to 800 wpm; consistently taking in info is now a pleasure. I read 60 pages of a book on Lee Iacoca, the Chyrlser guy, and was amazingly able to discuss all of the concepts with colleges several hours later. Memory is fantastic - and even more powerful is the creativity related to opportunities.

Sean_Adam
Congratulations, Den! How many minutes did it take tto read the 60 pages and what was the reaction of your colleagues when you could discuss this so clearly?

Den
I don't remember exactly, but around 15 minutes because I made some notes too.

Henry
Reading speed before course 240wpm now at around 1,500wpm. Let's see what happens in this years Olympiad....

Sean_Adam
Wow!

Den
And when you are using alphalearning states, recall and the ability to use the info is easy - so it's more than information, it's ability.

Sean_Adam
Yes, when you're using the alpha-learning state, ie the ability to shift gears from one to three to seven to fourteen hertz, you're operating your own car instead of using an automatic transmission.

Celeste
In response to integrating this into classrooms, I have experienced hands on the closemindedness of the educational system. I think that if the people in charge of the schools could have these miracles performed on them, they would be more encouraging!

Sean_Adam
Absolutely! The closed-mindedness is unbelievable.

Henry
What is the future for how reading is taught? Surely the Alphalearning techniques should be integrated into our educational systems, rather than re-visit these skills 20 years later.

Sean_Adam
Henry, this is the biggest problem - the existing teaching structures do not want anything changed. Every child should have the equivalent of 4 PhDs by the time they are 18. A study by Buzan some years ago showed that the average PhD had read 40 books in his chosen field. At 1000 wpm, that's only 3 or 4 hours to go through each book, so we're looking at 100 hours - plus another say 200 hours to make notes and write up the summaries of the books, so at 300 hours divided by 40 hours a week, it's about 6-8 weeks for each one. So every child should have a PhD every few months. The reason people don't do that is because teachers would lose their jobs, in their mind.

In 1996, when I was lecturing at the International EEG and neuro-feedback conferences in America, I proved that we can cure dyslexia within 10-30 hours and the head of the American Dyslexic Association said "Well, Sean, you have proven beyond any doubt that you can do this - I hope that you are not going to publish your results." I said "Why not?" He said, "Don't you realise dyslexia is a $2 billion a year industry with over 200,000 people a year employed? You're talking about putting everybody out of work!" I said "So what? What happened to the people who used to make slide rules when pocket calculators came out?" That is the problem - vested interests in teaching slowly.

Den
Maybe the teachers could use alphalearning to train for new careers!

SamH
Thank you, Sean, for everything - I have to get an early night before college tomorrow.

Henry
Has the tide now turned? Will we see Alphalearning methods integrated into educational systems in five years?

Sean_Adam
No way, Henry - we're facing a tidal wave of resistance! It will probably take 20 to 50 years before we will see electronic scientific brain surgery used in educational systems. Our only hope now is to get the ten to fifteen thousand people interested in MSO competition to learn to do it themselves, teach their children and watch their children get straight As. And hopefully, by using ancient Buddhist principles of "highest first", it will filter down; I do not think we have any hope of getting into the school systems and filtering up.

Many years ago, Tony Buzan and Sean Adam offered to train the Roedean - the entire school - in reading and notetaking. Their answer was they had been teaching reading and notetaking for over 100 years and knew weverything there was to know about the subject. We offered to give them about 200,000 pounds of free training to train all their teachers to teach properly, but their answer was "No way". I know that Tony and I have both tried for the last 15-20 years to get any school interested, but no school wants to know.

SamH
Sean, Mum has a headmaster watching carefully to see what happens with a few more of his pupils!

Sean_Adam
If you could speed up their rate of learning, you would decrease their income! There is a famous dyslexia school in Surrey where a student had been there six years at £15,000 a year - no improvement. We trotally cured his dyslexia in 3 days. I thought the school would immediately want to put 10 of our systems into the school and fix everybody. When I talked to the headmaster, he said "that particular student no longer needs to be here, but we certainly do not want to put any of your equipment or techniques in here". I asked "Why not?" - his answer was "We have 100 students. Multiply that by £15,000 a year - you're talking about making us bankrupt! Where would we get another 100 students every month if we cured everybody every four weeks? We would all be out of work!"

Celeste
I wonder if a "Lawnmower Man" strategy with the schools would change their minds - taking the worst student in the school and turning them into a genius...surely that would turn a few minds?

Sean_Adam
Celeste, that is our goal - to take some of the students, make them into geniuses and turn the minds of their parents! We have no hope of turning the minds of the teachers - all they want is their paycheques.

Celeste
What about an "Alphalearning" college?

Sean_Adam
Absolutely! That's what we are thinking about and, with the help of a few very high-powered people, to have an Alphalearning college within the next year. And imagine what will happen when kids graduate at the age of 18 with 4-10 PhDs? And, as you well know from your own reading speed and reading ability, weren't you bored silly at University? Because, as I recall, Tony Buzan taught you mind mapping when you were about 6 or 7 years old and you were reading at about 1000 words per minute when you were about 10; wasn't school a drag? And I think you ended up on the Dean's List with straight As at University! How did you ever have the patience?

Celeste
There wasn't any choice... the way society has organized the educational system, in order for it to count in the business world, you have to graduate with what they want to teach you and at their speed...a total waste of 15 years of all of our lives, when you think about how fast we could be doing what we really want.

Sean_Adam
Celeste, regarding the Lawnmower Man question, refer to our web site press quotes; see where the producers of Lawnmower Man after seeing a demonstration of Brainwave I said "We thought we were producing a science-fiction novel. Now we've realised we produced a documentary one year ahead of time!"

Wired
Sean, is there anything a person can do that is simple and who might not be able to afford the course to develop their brains?

Sean_Adam
No. "To those who have, even more shall accrue; to those who have not, even that shall they lose." Not my quote - check the bible!

SamH
Is there a job in your school for the World's #1 ex-dyslexic?

Sean_Adam
Absolutely! If you would just research those dyslexic sites, it would turn you into the world's #1 dyslexic under the Alphalearning umbrealla. Go do it! I know you can!

Celeste
With regard to affording the equipment, I would like to say that when you consider how much more you are going to be capable of physically, emotionally and definitely how much more you are going to be worth, there is really nothing that should stand in your way - if you are dedicated to becoming who you are capable of becoming!

Den
Celeste, you are right, it was the best investment that I have made. Once you've experienced a balanced brain as a result of days versus decades of training, there is no question.

Sean_Adam
The key point in your sentence was how much more you are going to be worth! The first rule of investment: invest in yourself! People will easily and routinely invest $5,000 with a stockbroker or on a holiday, a car, new furniture, and how stupid are they not to invest it in themselves? People spend more money on facelifts and breast implants than on brain surgery!

Henry
As an Investment Banker whose performance has increased by well over 300 percent due to Alphalearning, I can vouch for this!!

Sean_Adam
See! An investment Banker, Henry! His performane has improved by 300 percent - do you want a refund on your course!?

Wired
Where are the courses located?

Sean_Adam
Once a month in Lugano, and anywhere in the world where the price is simply a bit higher; it includes two first-class plane tickets and ***** accommodation. All courses must be taught with at least one assistant for each person.

Den
And what about the value of time?

Sean_Adam
Yes, Den, the value of time. Imagine there is a bank which credits your account each morning with 86,400 dollars - or seconds. It carries over no balnce from day to day and cancels whatever part of the amoount you had failed to use during the day. That is your time. You have 86,400 seconds a day. Every night, your account writes off as lost whatever you've failed to invest. As I have a good idea how much you make a year, you can't afford to waste a second!

MSO_Admin
Just how significant do you feel your input to the world at large has been? Do you count yourself as one in a million?

Sean_Adam
How significant has our input been to the world at large? Totally insignificant. There are 3,000 people out of 6,000,000,000, so our contribution so far has only been to individuals, their families and their companies. And I sincerely hope that Tony was right on January 2nd when I said there should be 30,000 and 300,000 people using it. Do I count myself as one in a million? I don't even count myself. I'm just a radio antenna that happens to pick up information and try my best to retransmit it - and very few radios seem to be tuned to the same frequency.

Jouni
What is the most common reason of your clients being unpleased with the course?

Sean_Adam
Of over 3,000 clients, we have only had two that have been unpleased with the course. They were both parents of severely brain-damaged children and both of the mothers refused to have their brains consistently trained - and therefore our system did not work. Refer to Sam's comments earlier that brain damage is contagious. In terms of our corporate/professional clientele, we have never had an unsatisfied client. In fact, the management centre of Europe, the European branch of the American Management Association, ranked our course #1 by participant response and evaluation.

Den
I would like to comment on NLP and hypnosis and what can be more consistently achieved using Alpha learning technology plus. Would that be OK, Sean?

Sean_Adam
Yes, Den, since you are the greatest NLP expert I ever met, comment - quick!

Den
NLP and hypnotic structures taught by Grinder, Bandler and Tony Robbins are very successful for creating change. Alphalearning technology adds precision to creating brainwave states that are verifiable, where real and permanent change can occur. You can create the altered state you need, measure it and do very powerful and consistent work. Also, for teaching a person to use altered states and access them at will, it gives them the power to take the techniques from the training room and into the real world now.

Precision and measurement are key. This can add a lot to what is already being taught. By altered states, I mean the best state for the activity and the flexibility to choose - that is what some of the so-called masters can do and what their students aspire to. Everyone could be taught with AI to achieve this in a matter of days! After the wave meter, colors and senses are heightened. I noticed many changes physically.

Sean_Adam
Den, you continue to amaze me. You are absolutely correct. It is the flexibility to choose the state - ie the Hz wave required for the function - an then achieve it instantly, and that's exactly what the masters achieve. It just takes them 20-30 years. But, with Alphalearning, this can be achieved in 4 days. Well done!

MSO_Admin
Let's get personal. Will Alphalearning do anything for my sex life? What frequency should your brain operate at for the best sex?

Sean_Adam
Good question! We have EEGs available on foreplay and orgasms and it requires 3 Hz for the best sex, 1 Hz when you're getting too close and 14 Hz for the orgasm. The ability to, as Dennis has put it, hold the right frequency enables one to become a tantric master in a few days. This is only possible with electronics. However, once the electronics have taught the brain how to do it, the surgery is permanent - then you always know how to do it!

One of our biggest corporate clients, who put over $1,000,000 into the original development project, when we went back for the 90-day follow-up course and asked everybody what had changed in those 90 days, he said "Me first, Sean!" I said "OK, what is it?" He said "I can satisfy my Italian mistress!" He was spending 3 days a week in Brussels and 2 days a week in Rome with a mistress half his age, so his theta wave worked! The other people were talking about how their reading speed went up and their stress went down, but since he was Managing Director, he got to speak first! We then went on to do EEGs of sexual encounters and discovered that the people who could control the theta wave were exactly the same as the tantric masters.

SamH
Yes, Sean, Mum says to agree with Den. She used Al to NLP herself out of the Asthma she developed a few years ago and couldn't have done it without Alphalearning.

Sean_Adam
Great, Mom! I think Mom is Pippa...?

SamH
True, of course, Sean; Mum is Pippa.

Sean_Adam
So she used the combination of NLP and the ability that she has learned in Alphalearning to control her 3 Hz theta wave to integrate the NLP commands. The problem with normal NLP is the fear as to whether you are doing it right or not. With the feedback of seeing your brainwave on the computer screen, you know when you are doing the 3 Hz, when you are doing the 7 Hz and when you know the command to put yourself in the appropriate frequency.

Den
Sean, there is a great deal of difference between the skill levels of the various operators (NLP person trainers). The computer is consistent and doesn't have an ego.

Sean_Adam
That really addresses the key difference between alpha training and all other training; we integrate everything. The alpha course includes EEG, light and sound, hypnosis, and NLP; it only works by the integration of all of the techniques. It is a complete mystery to me why each of the other schools of thought believe that only their school of thought is correct, when in fact they're all correct and they all work better if they work together. Yet in conference after conference, I see EEG people who don't talk to light and sound people, and vice versa - and NLP people who don't talk to hypnosis people and vice versa. They're all stupid.

They're not illiterate, because they've all read the books; they're stupid, because they're all too hung up on their own egos to combine all technology together. On the American Dollar, it says "United We Stand" - why can't the learning industry and the brain industry understand that simple message? Sometimes I think that in alphalearning we have not discovered nor invented anything - all we have done is stand on the shoulders of giants. We just stood on all of the shoulders instead of trying to make our own.

Den
On the subject of sex, with a balanced brain and flex in state like theta etc, the first time I had sex after the training was definitely a richer experience - a more powerful feeling from the orgasm. It lasted longer and radiated through more of my body.

Sean_Adam
Gee, Den, I didn't know you were married!

Den
I'm not!

Sean_Adam
Radiation? What? You're doing quantum physics both through your brain and the other bit?

Den
Yeh!

Sean_Adam
You have just proven that God was wrong! He spoke to Noah one day and said "Well, the good news is that I've given you a brain to think with and a penis to procreate with - but I've only given you enough blood supply to run one at a time!"

Wired
Thanks, Sean, for the chat!

Dan_Gimness
So Sean, you can control your stress level after taking one of the courses?

Sean_Adam
Yes, Dan, you can definitely control your stress level. That his how Henry trained the World's champion shooter, by teaching him to revert to 3 Hz after each shot, so he could recover and do the next shot perfectly. That is how we train golf professionals to recover after each shot. While we've never had the opportunity to train a chess player, because they already think they know everything, we could teach them to recover affter a bad move or a bad game. The objective is to take the brain from its high frequency 20-30 Hz wave at its moment of panic to 3 Hz for visualisation and relaxation, open the eye and recover to 7-10 Hz for information. It only takes a millisecond.

Dan_Gimness
That's wonderful. I look forward to taking the course and meeting you in person.

Sean_Adam
Me too, Dan! See you soon!

Den
Yes, I can see my hertz shifts on the EEG.

Sean_Adam
Hi, John T! Who are you and why haven't you asked anything?

Dan_Gimness
Would Alphalearning help a person to say stop grinding their teeth at night?

Sean_Adam
Absolutely, Dan! Grinding the teeth is a symptom of stress - and when stress is stopped, the teeth grinding stops. This was proven conclusively by Samantha's test with the dyslexic chldren, who all had very high-amplitude delta waves. We have also proven in may experiments that we can stop pain and permanent tension in the body by eliminating the 1 and 2 Hz delta wave.

Den
Sean, what about weight loss potential and successes with AI. I am on the way down right now.

Sean_Adam
Weight loss is second only to smoking as the most difficult problem to fix. The only solution is to stop thinking about losing weight and start thinking about what the body should look like.

Den
Focusing on what you want, not what you don't want!

Sean_Adam
If you start thinking about losing weight, you're at 14 Hz, making a decision with no memory. If you visualise the way you want your body to look, you're at 3 Hz, internalisizng the memory. In one of Buzan's last chat sessions, he made the same point; when he was trying to lose weight and decided that that didn't work, he decided to concentrate on being healthy. I would say that it would be more precise to simply visualise the body you want.

Dan_Gimness
That would be great for my wife, who suffers from chronic back pain.

Sean_Adam
Anybody with chronic back pain has chronic stress, so if it is your wife, you must be a big part of the problem. Try decreasing her stress!

Celeste
One of the most potent things that my husband and I do is to put pictures on the refrigerator of a person who has the body we would like to have, and focus on looking like that, not on being hungry! This sets our subconscious!

Sean_Adam
You've got it! At least as far as the weight training worked, on decreasing stress, it's easier if you can find where it is in your life and use NLP to visualise how your life would be without that stress causing problems.

Sean_Adam
Thank you all very, very much for participating this evening. Since it is now twenty past midnight in Switzerland and I normally go to bed at 10 o'clock, I think I'm going to pass out now!

Dan_Gimness
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Sean_Adam
Maybe if Chris doesn't think this whole thing has been too horrible, there could be a routine chat session at a reasonable hour of the day on brain control?

SamH
Thank you, Sean!

Sean_Adam
Any chance of organising a separate chat room for people who were just interested in the brain, so that I can answer those questions at a reasonable hour of the day and everyone can read them later?

MSO_Admin
I'll work on it! I'll convince everyone at the next meeting that we need one of those.

Den
Thanks, Sean!

Sean_Adam
Thanks again to everybody; I'm going to bed now! Please feel free to e-mail me at any time with any other questions that you have.

OK, that's it for me.

Jouni
Thanks for a great chat, good night!

MSO_Admin
OK, thanks everybody for turning up. It's been a hell of a chat session and I've really enjoyed it! Please sign the Millennium of the Mind brain petition to support related initiatives by Tony Buzan and other supporters. We also hope you enjoy using the mind sports facilities on the site and all our other competitions and puzzles. I've really enjoyed this chat session and hope you all have too!

For MSO Worldwide, this is Chris Dickson signing off...

..so long!
Check
Stammgast

Beitrag von Check »

Hat irgendjemand von euch Erfahrung mit aktiver "brainwave control"? Mindmachine habe ich und bin davon recht begeistert, ist halt nur passiv.
Kann sich jemand autosuggestiv in den Alpha- oder Theta-Zustand bringen durch ausprobieren mit Biofeedbackgeräten oder wie auch immer?
Lesefaul
Superbrain

Beitrag von Lesefaul »

Check hat geschrieben:Hat irgendjemand von euch Erfahrung mit aktiver "brainwave control"? Mindmachine habe ich und bin davon recht begeistert, ist halt nur passiv.
Kann sich jemand autosuggestiv in den Alpha- oder Theta-Zustand bringen durch ausprobieren mit Biofeedbackgeräten oder wie auch immer?
Hi,

also, per Hypnose/Selbsthypnose komme ich gut in den AlphaZustand.

Auch klappt das prima mit dem BrainWaveGenerator.
Gruß
--->Lesefaul

Check
Stammgast

Beitrag von Check »

hallo,

woher weißt du, daß du im alpha-zustand bist, und wie ist der Vorgang um ihn autosuggestiv zu erreichen?

Was ist ein/der Brainwavegenerator. Meinst du damit ne Mindmachine wie zB von der Firma Mindfield?
Lesefaul
Superbrain

Beitrag von Lesefaul »

Check hat geschrieben:hallo,

woher weißt du, daß du im alpha-zustand bist, und wie ist der Vorgang um ihn autosuggestiv zu erreichen?
Den Alpha-Zustand erreichst Du bereits, wenn Du die Augen schließt.

Allerdings kann man das auch mit geöffneten Augen trainieren. Hatte mal ein EEG. In Hypnose fahre ich mich in absolute Entspannung.
Was ist ein/der Brainwavegenerator. Meinst du damit ne Mindmachine wie zB von der Firma Mindfield?
Mit dem Brainwavegenerator meine ich keine Mindmachine, sondern www.bwgen.com.
Eine Mindmachine von Mindfield habe ich auch, aber mich stört das geblinke.
Gruß
--->Lesefaul

Antworten