FUN Disziplinen auf www.memocamp.de

Mnemotechnik als Mentalsport. Hier dreht sich alles um Meisterschaften, mentale Höchstleistungen, neue sowie alte Rekorde im Bereich des Gedächtnissports.

Moderatoren: Hannes, Boris, Marlo

Boris
Administrator
Re: FUN Disziplinen auf www.memocamp.de

Beitrag von Boris »

Malte hat geschrieben: Sonst sehe ich z.B. Daniel Tammet, den europäischen Pirekordhalter als für den Gedächtnissport geeignet(22514 Pizahlen), welcher z.B. eine ganze Reihe von Sprachen kann und Isländisch in einer Woche gelernt hat oder der Amerikaner Jacob Barnett, welcher mit 12 Jahren Theorien von Albert Einstein, welcher ebenfalls Autist gewesen sein soll, in Frage stellt, als für den Gedächtnissport geeignet.
Solche Leute müssen aber ja auch erst mal überhaupt wissen, dass es unseren Sport überhaupt gibt.
Daniel Tammet hat 2000 und 2001 unter dem Nachnamen "Corney" an der Gedächtnisweltmeisterschaft teilgenommen. Ergebnisse siehe Memocamp. Es gibt viele die der Meinung sind, dass Tammet kein Autist ist und das nur spielt, weil er gemerkt hat, dass er damit mehr Aufmerksamkeit bekommt, als wenn er ehrlich sagt, dass er nur Mnemotechniken benutzt.

Im Buch Moonwalking with Einstein gibt es dazu ein ganzes Kapitel.
Malte
Superbrain

Beitrag von Malte »

Jetzt wo ich seine durchwachenen WM Ergebnisse sehe find ich das schon ein bisschen komisch, denn wirklich überragend ist das nicht und seine Merktechnik ist ja auch sehr extravagant, denn hässliche und besonders attraktive Zahlen hat doch kaum jemand.

Außerdem ist das ja auch außergewöhnlich, dass er genau berichten kann, was in seinem Kopf vorgeht, was eigentlich kaum ein Autist kann. Ich kann das z.B. nicht so gut.

Das man so mehr Aufmerksamkeit bekommt, kann ich mir gut vorstellen, denn ich habe schon mehrmals über Tammet was in Berichten über Autismus gelesen, wenn auch nur in Fachzeitschriften, aber da er so davon redet macht er sich natürlich interessant. Auch sein Auftreten in der Öffentlichkeit in dem Ausmaß macht mich stutzig, denn eher meiden Autisten unbekanntes und ein Interview in einer von ihm 7 Tage zuvor nicht beherrschten Sprache ist ja wohl eine sehr unbekannte Situation, wobei man natürlich auch mit unbekannten Situation mit der Zeit immer besser klar kommt, zumindest bei mir ist das so.
Domsys
Regelmäßiger Besucher

Beitrag von Domsys »

Malte hat geschrieben:I memorized 120 numbers without technic before I've heard about major and loci technic. Now I think, that's not useful for me, because arround 20 number in arround 1 second is not enough for the 50 numbers speeddisciplin and of course, my aim is to memorize as much numbers as possible and so I think, that the technics are absolutely neccesary to get a good result.

All in all I would say, that 3 lines in 5 minutes are excellent without loci and major, but not enough if you want to have a good result

After I've heard about loci and major, I've tried it only rarely, because I'm definately better with loci method and major images.

I hope my English is understandable and I answered your question sufficient. if you speak Danish, I could try to write it in Danish, but my Danish is not so good, because I can only speak a little Danish, because I live near to Denmark

good luck for you to break the 7 seconds border
Thank you :D I understand english better than I write english. (so I use the google translator sometimes, also to translate the German text. I speak Norwegian, understand Danish pretty good, but English is fine.
Malte
Superbrain

Beitrag von Malte »

7,20 seconds, only 0,2s to break the 7 seconds border.

Do you want to set a 100 numbers record too?, because if you are good in Fun 50, you'll be certainly as well in Fun 100.

Good luck

Malte
Domsys
Regelmäßiger Besucher

Beitrag von Domsys »

Malte hat geschrieben:7,20 seconds, only 0,2s to break the 7 seconds border.

Do you want to set a 100 numbers record too?, because if you are good in Fun 50, you'll be certainly as well in Fun 100.

Good luck

Malte
Hello!

I'am way better at Fun 50 at the moment. When memorizing the Fun 100 the pictures need to be more clear in a way, to be recalled. The goal at the moment is to break the 30 seconds border. I have the translation speed with my system, but you have to be able too remember it also :D

Another goal is to reach the 300 mark in the 5 min numbers.
Malte, do you repeat in the 5 min?
Nice time on the Fun 25 Words for you :wink:
Malte
Superbrain

Beitrag von Malte »

Hello

I repeat the 5 and 15 minutes disciplines at least one time.(One time my best scores, but sometimes also 2 times). At the 5 minutes numbers disciplin, I look first at 120 numbers and if I have a good feeling, I look at further 120 numbers, but if I have the feeling, that I will have some gaps I repeat the 120 numbersand then I look at further numbers. At the end, I always look at 60 numbers or 180 binarys(20 images)without repetition.

So I have, if I have no mistakes, at the end arround 180 or 200 numbers with two repetitions or between 240 and 300(my current best score) with one repetition and of course I've many attemps with mistakes.

The speed disciplins like cards(52), numbers(50 and 100) and words(25) an of course spoken numbers are without repetition, but my current best score in Fun 100 is even not so good. So I hope that I can break the 45 seconds border.
But Simon is definitely better than me in this disciplins(words 19s, cards 18,97s, 50 7,77s and 100 25,19s.

Have you ever participated a compitition?
Domsys
Regelmäßiger Besucher

Beitrag von Domsys »

Malte hat geschrieben:Hello

I repeat the 5 and 15 minutes disciplines at least one time.(One time my best scores, but sometimes also 2 times). At the 5 minutes numbers disciplin, I look first at 120 numbers and if I have a good feeling, I look at further 120 numbers, but if I have the feeling, that I will have some gaps I repeat the 120 numbersand then I look at further numbers. At the end, I always look at 60 numbers or 180 binarys(20 images)without repetition.

So I have, if I have no mistakes, at the end arround 180 or 200 numbers with two repetitions or between 240 and 300(my current best score) with one repetition and of course I've many attemps with mistakes.

The speed disciplins like cards(52), numbers(50 and 100) and words(25) an of course spoken numbers are without repetition, but my current best score in Fun 100 is even not so good. So I hope that I can break the 45 seconds border.
But Simon is definitely better than me in this disciplins(words 19s, cards 18,97s, 50 7,77s and 100 25,19s.

Have you ever participated a compitition?
Nope!
I have no intention to compete.... But I like to keep up with what's going on in the memory community, reading the various forums, blogs etc. I train with Memocamp, Memoriad Software, Speed ​​Memory Simulator etc... Also other Brain Games.. Lately I've focused mostly on the speed numbers.

Do you plan competing?
So you are using the Major1000 system with the numbers? For a long time?
Zuletzt geändert von Domsys am Di 07. Feb 2012, 21:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Pat
Superbrain

Beitrag von Pat »

Nope!
I have no intention to compete....
You would be most welcome. Why don't you give us a visit at the German Open Championship in July?

Best wishes,

Simon
Domsys
Regelmäßiger Besucher

Beitrag von Domsys »

Pat hat geschrieben:
Nope!
I have no intention to compete....
You would be most welcome. Why don't you give us a visit at the German Open Championship in July?

Best wishes,

Simon
Hey, Simon!

Thanks for your invitation. Perhaps another time.
I am cheering for you and the other Germans at the next World Championships :D

Do you train with Memocamp much, or more on paper?
MC- 5min numbers - Will we see the 500 soon?
Malte
Superbrain

Beitrag von Malte »

Do you plan competing?
So you are using the Major1000 system with the numbers? For a long time?[/quote]

Yes, I'm using the Major 1000 system for numbers. I learned about the memorizing technic in May 2011 an I created and learned my system in July 2011 after I red an interview with Johannes Mallow at gloschewski.de, where Hannes told about the advantages of this system. That convinced my and because I can learn many things by heart without technic(e.g. the 120 numbers) I dedided to learn such a system and after the speed was good, I realized, that Hannes was right, because I don't believe, that I would be able to achieve the results I have with a Major 100, especially not the dates scores.

I intend to participate the Northgerman Memorizing Championship in march in Niebüll(dansk Nibøl) That will be my first competition.
Antworten